Sunday 2 November 2014

Resume

Two year olds are known to be quite expressive about what they WANT! And Harry is no exception. He has developed a few skills and experiences, which got me thinking about his job eligibility. Don't worry, I'm not kicking Harry out and sending him to the big apple to fend for himself (just yet). But he really wanted to be an "airflane driver" so I thought I'll give him a head start.  

Name: Harry jr. Styles
Age: this many *Holds up 2 fingers*
Current occupation: Mommy Motivator, Daddy's Personal Coach

Education: 

-Enrolled in Preschool
-Watched Sesame Street letters A-Z on TV last weekend
-Super Why Seasons 1-4 completed
-Draws Often (Scribbles)
-I held a pack of flashcards in my hand once but did not learn
-College. I mean Collage. I made a Collage with tissue before.  

Skills: 

-Waking Up Early (and then waking up mommy)
-Making Meals Difficult
-Eating Floor Food
-Resourceful
-Able To Detect Water In Juice
-Able To Detect Vegetables In Meals
-Leadership
-Tea party Hostess with the Mostess
-Attention To Details

Extracurricular Activities:

-iPad
-Park
-Grandma's house
-Big Bed
-Standing in Kitchen Asking About Dinner 

Name your biggest strength: 

My leg muscles. Everyone I have kicked has cried. (Don't take my toy).

Where do you see yourself in five years:

Hopefully I will be a gaaaaazillioniare and own my very own iPad.  

Name a time you made the best out of a bad situation: 

One time there were spices on my pizza in a restaurant. I wanted plain cheese pizza so I cried until I threw up.



PS. I want to be paid in stickers (big ones only) and red skittles.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment